The Rules for the creation of articles in the Confederate States Wikia. 
- Discuss creating an article first. (See the Article Creation discussion forum.}
- Be sure to describe your idea with as much detail as you can provide.
- Your idea for an article must explain the relationship to the CSA.
- All Articles must stay within the concept of the Basic Outline.
- Changes to the CSA Constitution (including the current amendments), which would be done through amendments, MUST be discussed here (or on the Farcebook Discussion Group) first before agreed to by a majority of participating editors; those agreeing MUST include the Founder of the Confederate States Wikia otherwise the proposal is defeated. (See the Article Editing discussion forum.}
- Changes to existing articles should be discussed in the Article Editing discussion forum first.
- Be sure to explain the reason for the editing.
- This type of editing only requires the approval of the Founder of the Confederate States Wikia.
- Editing that is of a grammatical or typographical nature DOESN'T require discussing in the Article Editing discussion forum.
- However, you may be called upon to explain the reason for the edit if its necessity isn't clearly understood.
- Other rules are available at the Simplified Ruleset.
Return to the Main Page.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.